Last Update & Post: October 2018.
This Policy Governs: The privacy terms of our Website, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), products and/or services.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Properties and/or uses of our website, sub-domain, mobile apps, services and products.
Please read this policy carefully.
1. Information we collect
In the normal course of business, we will collect both personal information about you and non-personal information associated with you. Information is only shared with our third party service providers (such as hosting providers) for the purpose of providing the services you request.Automated information.
When you visit our website, we may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other automated means. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Such information may comprise the following information:
• Date and time;
• Originating IP address;
• Domain name;
• Type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser);
• URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser);
• Object requested;
• Completion status of the request;
• Geographic location; or
• Language preferences.
2. Use of information
Typically, we will use and process your information to:
• help us create content that is relevant to our visitors;
• make improvements to our websites and social media pages and ensure that content on these is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• assess and help us understand general trends and patterns relating to our business;
• enable us to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our websites and to help us improve the structure of our websites;
• meet any legal and/or regulatory requirements;
• provide the products or services you request from us; and
• improve our products and services and to ensure our products and services are of interest to you.
3. Sharing information
4. Your rights
You have certain rights to the information we process about you as expressly provided for by applicable law. You may request access to a copy of the information we hold about you, update, withdraw, amend or correct the information, and in some circumstances you may object to our use of your information. You also have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by email or otherwise, to you. To exercise these rights or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us. You will find our contact details at the end of this policy. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before do any act. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your information, with your consent. You should contact such third parties to opt out directly.
5. Data transfers
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. However no web or email transmission is ever totally protected or mistake free. For example, email sent out to or from the Website may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email. For your own protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personal information, credit card or similar data in any e-mails you send us or our staff.
7. Data Retention
We only retain your information for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise provided by law. The length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
8. Links to other websites
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time and generally improve the user experience. It can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies may be used on this website
A list of all the cookies may be used on the Website by category is set out below.
– Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. These facilitate various tasks such as allowing a website to identify that a user of a particular device is navigating from page to page, supporting website security or basic functionality.
– Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies last after you have closed your browser, and allow a website to remember your actions and preferences. Sometimes persistent cookies are used by websites to provide targeted advertising based upon the browsing history of the device. We use persistent cookies to allow us to analyse customer visits to our site. These cookies help us to understand how customers arrive at and use our site so we can improve the overall service.
– Essential Cookies: Cookies essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, and ensuring the security of your experience. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as applying for products and/or managing your accounts, cannot be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
– Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is only used to improve how a website works, the user experience and to optimise our advertising.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username). The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e. it does not contain your name, address etc.) and they do not track your browsing activity across other websites.
– Targeting Cookies: These cookies collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits. They are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as media publishers. These organisations do this in order to provide you with targeted adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Using browser settings to manage cookies.
10. Limitation of liability
We do not state in any way that the information contained on the Website is suitable for any purpose. All information is provided “as is” without any guarantee of any kind whatsoever.
In any event, our company, as well as our affiliates, partners, third party services providers, employees and shareholders, shall not be liable or liable for any claim and damages, whether direct or indirect, or incidental, property or moral, which may arise from the non-unwarranted operation of the website or our services due to the content or technical problem or due to harmful actions of third parties for any other cause.
12. How to contact us